Our Full-Time Property Management Services include:
- Leasing services
- Periodic inspections of your property
- Move-in and Move-out inspections
- Collection of rents
- Service the mortgage payment and all necessary expenditures
- Maintain an accounting of all income and expenses
- Provide you with a monthly-computerized statement of your property as well as a year-end statement for your taxes
- Manage problems incurred with the tenant, such as non-payment of rent, yard maintenance
- Initiate repairs to be made when necessary
- Provide unlawful detainer assistance
Our competitive initial service includes leasing your property and a percentage of the gross monthly rent thereafter, for a six-month minimum agreement.
Percentage of monthly gross is negotiable for more than one single family dwelling, apartment communities, and homeowner associations.
Exclusive Leasing Services
The following is an accounting of services we provide the Property Owner selecting our EXCLUSIVE LEASE ONLY AGREEMENT option: Initial steps and soliciting prospective tenants:
- Act as owner-agent
- Advertise on 24 hour hot-line, Craig's List, and our website
- Install a rental sign on the property after we procure a prospective tenant
- Check their credit using Experian credit reporting
- Verify their employment
- Talk to their previous and present landlords
- Obtain a copy of tenant's photo identification
- Obtain photos of any authorized pets
- All screened applications submitted to property owner for approval
This application gives us information about the people applying so that we can establish reliability. Once you have approved the application, we complete a rental agreement, which contains all of the information concerning rent, security deposit, pets, etc.
Returning clients receive discounted rate.